When you have suffered water damage in Kitsap and Pierce counties or the surrounding communities in Northwest Washington, you need professionals to repair the damage and mitigate against further damage as quickly as possible.
Our technicians are trained to seek out hidden water damage. Water can flow or be captured in seemingly unlikely places. Undetected, it can quickly turn into future costly problems. All wet materials are identified through moisture inspections involving:
- Infrared Technology
- Electronic Moisture Detection Instruments
Our water damage restoration techniques include:
- Remove standing water and recover assets
- Measure moisture and record damage
- Non-invasive leak detection
- Drying of buildings by technical means
- Conservation of machinery, electrical appliances, equipment and furniture, files and documents
- Disinfection by destroying micro-organisms and mold
- Odor neutralization
When determining what it will take to dry your property, we use a mathematical formula based on many different variables including:
- Impacted square footage?
- Impacted cubic footage?
- What is wet?
- Are materials saturated or damp?
- How many air exchanges are required?
- How many air movers are required?
Northwest Restoration also has the industry’s most extensive inventory of drying equipment – air blowers, air movers, dehumidifiers, moisture meters, thermal imaging cameras, thermo-hygrometers and more.